Question:The Homebase can not power on?
1)Please make sure the power adapter is connected to the power supply.
2)When the Homebase indicator LED up which means the Homebase power on.
Question: The Homebase can not be searched?
1) Make sure the Homebase is power on.
2) Press the Sync/Reset for 5 seconds and waiting for the indicator light flashes, then the Homebase enter to matching model.
Question: The SE camera can not power on?
1) Make sure the camera is power on.
2) Maybe the camera battery is dead , you can charge it by a smartphone adapter with micro USB cable」then power on the camera.
Question: The Homebase can not connect to the wifi?
1) Please check your WIFI is 2.4G, the camera does not support 5G WIFI.
2)Please make sure the smartphone and the Homebase connected with same Wi-Fi.
3)Please make sure do not have wireless interference when the Homebase during connecting.
Question: The micro SD card cannot be recognized?
1) Please make sure the Homebase online and the micro SD card installed in the Homebase micro SD card slot.
2)The micro SD card must be Class 10 or higher.
3)The only way to watch the contents of the micro SD card is by using the mobile phone which is already connected to Papalook Homebase.